My Spring'11 Seminar on Cloud Computing

I am offering a seminar on Cloud Computing this semester. Below is the list of papers I plan to discuss in the seminar. I have also put up a course webpage here. If you have some suggestions on other good/recent papers to cover, please let me know in the comments.

(My colleague, Tevfik Kosar, who joined the department this semester, is also offering a seminar on Data Intensive Scientific Discovery. He will be posting his reading list soon, in the meanwhile, here is a link to his 2006 seminar reading list. )

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3

WEEK 4

WEEK 5

WEEK 6

WEEK 7

WEEK 8

WEEK 9

WEEK 10

WEEK 11

WEEK 12

WEEK 13

WEEK 14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end of a myth: Distributed transactions can scale

Hints for Distributed Systems Design

Foundational distributed systems papers

Learning about distributed systems: where to start?

Metastable failures in the wild

Scalable OLTP in the Cloud: What’s the BIG DEAL?

The demise of coding is greatly exaggerated

SIGMOD panel: Future of Database System Architectures

Dude, where's my Emacs?

There is plenty of room at the bottom